This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CrazyCraigPearls.com / Crazy Craig Pearls and Jewelry.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personal identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. Security Measures in place to protect your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies.
Data Controllers are the owners of the information received and Data Processors are those that process data.
We would be the Data Processer, as we do not store credit card information.
We are the sole owners of data collected via orders on our site, so we are the controllers of personal data via orders on our site and we do store data that includes: names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via orders, emails, or other direct contact. We do NOT sell, rent, or share this information to anyone.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, this information must be provided (like name, address, credit card information) to fill your order. Also, if we have trouble processing an order we will use this information to contact you.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
While we do use encryption, (https://) to protect sensitive information online, we too, protect it offline. We do take precautions to safeguard your information. Information and equipment is stored in a singular safeguarded location. Only employees, for purposes of their job, may access this information.
In GDPR compliance for our EU customers, we have updated our policy and if you have subscribed or purchased from us you have the:
1. Right to your personal data.
2. Correct any inaccuracies.
3. Request to have your information deleted.
4. Restrict the processing of data. (We do NOT use automated decision making [an automated decision made with no human interaction] nor do we profile data [process personal data to evaluate certain information on an individual].
5. Right to object and have any communication halted per request.
6. Data Portability: to have a machine-readable form of your information produced at request.
7. Notified immediately of any breach.